Wednesday 12 January 2011

Every Cloud Has a Goretex linning

Well bless my little compression socks! I emailed Haglofs UK to ask them if it was possible to repair my Ozo jacket after my spill at Edale. Those super peeps there have confirmed that it is indeed possible and to help me on my way with my training for my Paddy Buckley Round they have said they would repair it free of charge! How super is that :) I love that jacket and its one of the best bits of running kit I own so needless to say I was like a Cheshire cat upon reading their response. Now that's what I call back up service.
So my message to all you people at Haglofs UK is "YOU ROCK!" Thank you so much, and you have made me smile again so I can go and have more Fun on the Fells with my trusty super lightweight goretex Ozo :)
See happy again :P

No comments:

Post a Comment